DIY Valentines for Preschoolers
I’m in full Valentine’s planning mode as my daughter heads into her first year at preschool. Generally, her school has a “no-candy” policy. They ask that parents send in healthy snacks and birthday treats instead of the usual cupcakes and candy. What I love about these DIY valentines for preschoolers is how simple an easy they are. One quick trip to The Dollar Tree and you have the perfect non-candy valentines.
What You Will Need
- Hole Punch
- Free “Love” bookmark printable
- Start by downloading and printing the free “Love” bookmarks.
- Cut out your bookmarks.
- Using your hole punch, punch a hole at the top of the bookmark.
- Take a long piece of string, fold it in half, loop it through the hole.
- Tie a knot to keep the string from slipping out.
That’s it. Easy peasy. These bookmarks make a great valentines for preschoolers alone or pair it with a dollar store book for a super cool non-candy valentines.